Details of Permissions & accesses to Data Fairpockets Partner needs and How It Is Used
Fairpockets Partner needs permission to access your contact to Identify a contact as a customer contact so that we may log only calls, SMS and emails from that contact.
Your imported contacts are secure with us and not sent to any other 3rd party.
To identify you when chatting with you for providing support/ To address you by name when we send you an email or chat with you.
Your Email Address:
To identify you as a user. To email you regarding support, or new product updates or other offers
Your Phone Number:
To call you for support, marketing, and other activities.
Your IP Address and Device Details:
To manage a number of licenses and to help you troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Emails you exchange with your customers:
To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
Notes That You Add To a Contact with attachments:
To store important information about your interactions with a customer. Attachments can include images, documents, and GPS location - To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
Reminders/Tasks/Events that you add to a contact:
To remind yourself about upcoming events related to the customer - To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
To store information about where you meet your customers. To also store information about time is taken and distance traveled to meet your customers and see customers and leads around your location (To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions)
Emails/SMS - Text Messages/Call Log
Fairpockets can display Emails/SMS/Call Log you have exchanged with a particular contact as part of the interaction history for that contact. As part of this feature, Fairpockets will access Emails/SMS/Call Log exchanged with contacts only.
To automatically log these calls and SMS, Fairpockets will have an option to display this information on the app so that you can access them during customer calls and follow up on them.
Your device's call log is read-only and for the sole purpose of populating the "leads" & "customers" tabs in the app, where you can actively select a record and take actions on them.
Under your clear consent and request, the app will automate for you the send of your business card via text message to a calling customer.
All of that is to reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
Google Analytics For Firebase
We need this service to understand how our app is used so that we can improve your experience.
The Analytics needs the data for anonymized information related to Application Opens, Application Updates, Device Information, First Launches, Geography/Region, In-app Purchases, Number of Sessions, Number of Users, Operating Systems, Session Duration, Usage Data, and anonymized user id.
Note: We can't and do not share your personal information like email id or name with this service.
Firebase Cloud Messaging
We need this service to send push notifications to you via our app.
Android Device details: Device Manufacturer, Device Model, OS Version (Android), Android SDK Version, App Version (Fairpockets Partner app)Information We collect as You access and use Fairpockets Partner
* Our servers collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol(IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
* Our servers collect information about mobile device identifiers, mobile device brand, and model, operating system type and version, screen resolution, network provider, language and information about your use of Fairpockets Partner.
FairPockets ("FairPockets" or "We" or "Us") follows these privacy terms in order to demonstrate its commitment to customer privacy. Privacy on FairPockets Internet websites, applications (apps) or other product Services (collectively, the "Services") is of great importance to us. Because we and our third party providers may gather important information via the Website or the Apps from our visitors or customers (collectively "Customer" or "You" or "Your"), we have established these privacy terms as a means to communicate our information gathering and dissemination practices. We may modify these privacy terms at any time without notice to you by posting its revised version on our sites.
By using FairPockets website or its services, you consent to the collection, storage, use, transfer, share and distribution of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
COLLECTION OF DATA
1. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
- The personal data that is collected by us is limited to the information pertaining to the contact information, such as, name, telephone number, address or email address. Information that cannot be linked to your identity is not considered to be personal data.
- In general, the data is collected when you visit our website or our mobile application and create a User profile; when you communicate with us directly; or when the personal data is provided to us for a specific purpose. Under all circumstances, we process your data only for specific purposes, and that purpose is disclosed to you.
- The data provided by you is retained with us as long as it’s necessary for our business relationship with you, or as long as we have a legitimate interest in continuing to store the information. Your personal data, except when continued storage is required, is deleted.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
- We may collect device-specific information (such as hardware model,operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile networkinformation including phone number).
- We may collect and process information pertaining to your location, including IP address.
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- We may use technologies to collect and store information when you use our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. You have the right to block all cookies including cookies associated with this Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide you with the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility (ies), we may require your contact address as well. All required Information is service dependent and the Company may use the above-said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising and personalization on the Sites) and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages about our Services and/or such additional updates and features about third parties products and services with an option to subscribe/unsubscribe (where feasible). We may, however, use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, and scribbles available on social platforms.
Any posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
Except as we explicitly state at the time we request information, or as provided for herein or in the FairPockets Terms of Service, we do not disclose to third parties the information provided. Any billing information you provide us is not used by us for marketing or promotional purposes, except as provided for herein.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, we cannot guarantee to be fully secure against any virus, Trojans, hacking attempts or events beyond our control or reasonable apprehension.
The website and the Services contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. You will need to check the policy statement of these other websites to understand their policies. When you access a linked site you may be disclosing your personal information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information that is collected by us on our mobile application is automatically transferred to, and stored on our website by our servers. However, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that it is subject to appropriate safeguards and that it is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION SHARED BY US
We do not sell your persona information. We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside FairPockets when we have your consent to do so. We may share information with our legal and professional advisors where it is necessary to obtain their advice. We may share personal information outside FairPockets, if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
If you have any questions about your right concerning your personal data or related issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com